Should I buy a CRF250L?
  • JoranC

Should I buy a CRF250L?

by JoranC » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:23 am

I am 5 foot 8 and was wondering if I would fit properly on the CRF250L as I consider buying this bike as my first motorcycle?
  • jimmyschwartz

Re: Should I buy a CRF250L?

by jimmyschwartz » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:12 pm

Im 5'-10" and love it. Its a great bike for me since Im just getting back into riding. Very light, easy to handle. Its been fun to modify it with new exhaust, grips, bark busters, etc. I may get to a point that I want to buy something bigger or go to the Rally, but not yet.
  • JoranC

Re: Should I buy a CRF250L?

by JoranC » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:33 am

Im 5'-10" and love it. Its a great bike for me since Im just getting back into riding. Very light, easy to handle. Its been fun to modify it with new exhaust, grips, bark busters, etc. I may get to a point that I want to buy something bigger or go to the Rally, but not yet.
    I found out I am 5'-10" as well actually, I miscalculated (I'm from EU so we use cm). Thanks for the answer!
    Recently I have been looking for one second hand, ones with only 1500 miles are like 3500 euro here so it looks like a great deal to me. And like you mensioned modifying is somethink I also want to look into, and there are plenty of parts out there for the crf.