It ran fine 5 minutes before I worked on it.
I stated it, I notice the display/gauges wasn’t illuminating. So I ran 12v power to the black/yellow wire at the coil, which is where the display gets its power from. The coil was disconnected. I think I heard a snap. (Thinking electrical snap/short)
I tried to start it, it usually starts right up.
But this time it didn’t. I pulled the spark plug and the spark was so weak when cranking, I touched it, no shock. Kept cranking it, after 30 seconds got a shock.
This is the wire I put 12v to.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.