Head/valve work by CRF'S Only
  • Spitulski56

Head/valve work by CRF'S Only

by Spitulski56 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:55 pm

Has anyone had any head work done on their 150R by CRF'S Only? Thoughts? Pro's and Con's? I'm looking do get a lot done but want to know other people's experiences. Thanks
    JimDirt

Re: Head/valve work by CRF'S Only

by JimDirt » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:01 pm

Welcome to the site !! \:D/

I have not personally had anything done by him , but I can say that his work is top notch and you would not be disappointed , I would not hang out here if I thought his reputation was not good or if he ripped people off .... I have no affiliation to this place aside from I know Ken and he is a stand up guy and does quality work .I have not heard any complaints about his work since I have been here since 2006 , if that says anything .... ;)
    2020 CRF450R
    2006 CRF450X
    Weiser , Idaho
  • Back2-2

Re: Head/valve work by CRF'S Only

by Back2-2 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:54 am

I cannot say anything directly related to your model you are asking about.
    But - rest assured, if you send it to Ken it will be done right. My 450 has the CRF's head work done by Ken. It's not cheap but it is right.
    There are many places that do head work. Most do not know what they are doing and you will be trying to correct a poorly done head job if you pick the wrong place.
    Neil
    Black Hills of SD
    Life without Motorcycles would just be boring, really boring
    Honda 450X. Yamaha Tracer GT900. HD Fat Boy. Triumph Bonneville. Yamaha Majesty 400. Yamaha Grizzly. Yamaha Wolverine. Yamaha TW200