larger ladies
    lpeden

larger ladies

by lpeden » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:08 pm

I was looking at all the post and pics of the ladies and was just wondering am I the only large lady out here riding?
    I'm 5'4" and 185lbs
    Is there any place to get riding gear for full figure women? :cry:
  • Asmith

Re: larger ladies

by Asmith » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:22 pm

lpeden wrote:I was looking at all the post and pics of the ladies and was just wondering am I the only large lady out here riding?
    I'm 5'4" and 185lbs
    Is there any place to get riding gear for full figure women? :cry:

Welcome to the site!!

You might just have to settle on wearing Men's gear...the women's gear come in sizes like 2 or 3 or if you ate more than a saltine cracker today maybe a 4... :lol:
  • No. 9

gear

by No. 9 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:13 pm

You may want to contact heather at Damzl.com. It is a small So. Cal company that may be able to help.
    Where did they go boss?
    befree

by befree » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Hi lpeden! Welcome! Where abouts in Oregon are you? I'm in PDX, hardly ever get to ride anymore it seems. I got swallowed up by a small group of 9-year old boys known as Cub Scouts. Where do you like to ride?
    Now a firm believer in neck braces! Don't look at the ruts; don't look at the ruts; don't look at the ruts...
    lpeden

by lpeden » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:48 pm

befree wrote:Hi lpeden! Welcome! Where abouts in Oregon are you? I'm in PDX, hardly ever get to ride anymore it seems. I got swallowed up by a small group of 9-year old boys known as Cub Scouts. Where do you like to ride?

I live down in southern Oregon ride mainly out in my back yard BLM Forestry Waters creek Slate creek area during the summer we camp over at Prospect, Or
  • No. 9

damzl

by No. 9 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:55 am

I got a set for beast rider and she is happy so far but only a few rides on them. I did not know they only stop at 12 but a few suggestions for an expanded range of sizes may spur them to mfg. more. Heather is the contact and the company is rider friendly.
    Where did they go boss?
    lpeden

by lpeden » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Just found some OTB pant that is in a larger size :shock: Ordered them today will let you all know what they are like and all the good stuff They are Fly Racing goes all the way to a 19/20 size :shock: http://www.flyracing.com/moto/race-wear ... t-cut-pant
    lpeden

by lpeden » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:43 pm

ok got the pants in They look really good true to size :D Hard to believe they finally got it right Will let you know how they feel as soon as all this snow melts ](*,)