THE BEST WOMENS RIDEING GEAR!!!!!
    socalnathan

THE BEST WOMENS RIDEING GEAR!!!!!

by socalnathan » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:50 pm

Ok so now that my wife wanted to learn how to ride and I got her a bike it was time to get her some gear. I hate that riding gear has to cost so much. For people on a budeget its hard. And there's not a ton of used women's gear out there.
    So we started looking around and she started trying things on and couldn't really find much that fit right or that wasn't pink and black . She's not real big on the pink and black. Plus most of the gear looked just like guys gear just in pink and black.
    Disappointed , and not wanting to spend $200 dollars on gear that she didn't like and that didn't fit right I started a big online search. I ended up finding a company called Girlyz. The specialize in women's only riding gear. I had a good friend Steve aka Steak on here go check out the gear at the wherehouse for me to see if the quality was up to par. He said everythig looked and felt great.
    So next day I called to place an order. Thy informed me they were running a special right now where you buy the pants ($50) and get the jersey and gloves free! Holy crap! Full combo for $50! I'm in. So I ordered it up in grey and then added a $5 tee also.
    Order showed up next day but was missing the tee. The gear was awesome and fit amazingly. She didn't look like a girl is guys cloths . So we called to ask another the tee and they had simply forgot so they said it would ship right away. We asked to purchase another jersey since they were shipping anyway and they ended up just giving us the jersey for free for there mistake. So awesome! Then when it showed up next day they even threw in a extra tee for the trouble.
    So not only is Girlyz gear the best womens gear on the market for the best price but the people are amazing to deal with.
    If you want the best fitting, best looking, highest quality women's gear on the market check out

www.girlyz.com

You will not be disappointed!
    Nate Dogg signing off!

socalnathan

by socalnathan » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:43 pm

I will let you know how it holds up for sure, but this story was not just about great customer service. The quality is awesome! I have no doubts it will hold up and last.
    Nate Dogg signing off!