*Friday!*
    bernkell

by bernkell » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:20 pm

Everyone riding be safe.We are not riding this weekend so we can go camping over vetern's day.I have to prep the ole motorhome

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    CRF450X (mine)
    CRF 150 (wife)
    CR85 (son)
    usmc88fan

by usmc88fan » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:45 am

Hope your Dad is doin well. Keep us informed!!
    We have two companies of Marines running rampant all over the northern half of this island, and three Army regiments pinned down in the southwestern corner, doing nothing. What the hell is going on?
  • RiDiNGCRF

by RiDiNGCRF » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 am

It's that time again!!! :D :D :D :D

Happy FRIDAY!!!! Yay!!!

I'll be riding this weekend!!! It's long over-due!
    ~*MY DRiNKiNG TEAM HAS A RACiNG PROBLEM*~

You can buy the greatest parts/accessories in the world... But you can't buy experience.
    usmc88fan

by usmc88fan » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:27 pm

Just got back into town from the Marine Corps Ball we had in Primm, so I'll be out riding in the morning myself!! Everyone enjoy their weekend, and please take a second to remember our Veterans on this Veterans Day weekend!
    We have two companies of Marines running rampant all over the northern half of this island, and three Army regiments pinned down in the southwestern corner, doing nothing. What the hell is going on?
  • Beast Rider

by Beast Rider » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:50 pm

I think our Vets need more than a second, I remember them everyday. Without you men and women there would be NO FREEDOM, SECURITY, OR COUNTRY Keep up the good work, you should be very proud of yourselves. That service is something that stays with you and your families forever. My Dad was a very proud Marine and I his proud daughter, who relived WWII and Korea everyday of his life. No regrets, he did it for his country.
    usmc88fan

by usmc88fan » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:54 pm

Thanks BeastRider!! I can safely speak for all of us that appreciate all of you that appreciate us. Believe me, we don't do it for the money!! At the same time I love my job, and it kinda makes me nervous knowign I have to start lookin for a new one in just barely over 7 years from now.

Thanks again, and Semper Fi!

Happy 232nd Birthday to the Corps!!
  • RiDiNGCRF

by RiDiNGCRF » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:09 pm

It's FiNALLY here again!

Happy Friday!!!

Stay safe. Ride hard. Have fun!

You can buy the greatest parts/accessories in the world... But you can't buy experience.
    usmc88fan

by usmc88fan » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:12 pm

Hell yeah!!! Get out there and ride this weekend! Weather should be PERFECT up here in the desert. Lookin forward to the Thanksgiving meeting at Cal City for those who are still going, and hopefully seeing more of you for the track day!!

Chris
    djh65

by djh65 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:22 pm

I second the motion. :)
    06 HD450X made in america.
    Faster and faster til the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death!!!!
    bocephus450x

by bocephus450x » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:07 am

we're not friends anymore

LMAO J/K
    There's no right way to eat a Rhesus
    usmc88fan

by usmc88fan » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:17 am

Damn Bo...I see we're up and at it early this morning!!

Yaay!! It's Friday for me..for the next 3 days as a matter of fact!!
  • RiDiNGCRF

by RiDiNGCRF » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:32 pm

It's about time!!

Again, Happy FRIDAY everyone!!!

That Toby Keith song comes to mind, "Let's Get Drunk and be Somebody" comes to mind.

For all you in So Calif., be careful when driving in the rain! People are maniacs, and don't know how to drive in the rain :x

usmc88fan

by usmc88fan » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:48 pm

Should be BEAUTIFUL riding in the morning....if the rain stops! I hear ya about the drivers. They have a hard enough time talking on the phone, sipping the Starbucks, and putting on their makeup when the roads are DRY!! Be careful all, we need all of us alive and well for the holidays!!
    bocephus450x

by bocephus450x » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:48 pm

RiDiNGCRF wrote:It's about time!!

Again, Happy FRIDAY everyone!!!

That Toby Keith song comes to mind, "Let's Get Drunk and be Somebody" comes to mind.

For all you in So Calif., be careful when driving in the rain! People are maniacs, and don't know how to drive in the rain :x

Jimmy Buffet has a better song about getting drunk :lol: "Why don't we get drunk & .........."
    bocephus450x

by bocephus450x » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:52 pm

usmc88......Ive been to 29 Palms and there is a TON of nothing up there. Can you ride on any of it? And is any of it good? How about in the national park? (prolly not)