jersey here
    JerseyStepUp

jersey here

by JerseyStepUp » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:25 pm

Im in central jersey.. monmouth co Just getting back into riding and really have no one to ride with. im familiar with the park in chatsworth and englishtown.. any secret spots anyones willing to give up? :) im desprate to get riding on a regular basis
    JerseyStepUp

by JerseyStepUp » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:09 pm

cmonnnnnn no one? i rode in jackson last weekend found a decent spot with some decent trails close by.. no one else out there in jersey?
  • hondariderfolife

by hondariderfolife » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:01 pm

tower city, pa. its only 2 hours from hunterdon county, and its got 1600 acrs of the sickest trails EVER!!!!
    Monkeywrench

by Monkeywrench » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:12 pm

I ride at Chatsworth most of the summer, mostly just to keep everything legal. Lots of quads have begin to reek havoc with the popo these days - they do not like quads, and have been impounding. I live near the Monroe area in Gloucester County. Lots of farmland.

If you want to go riding in the Spring I'll definitely meet up with you at Chatsworth. It needs to dry out some, though -- the tracks are more like oatmeal right now. :? Just a messy splish. Hit me up when the weather breaks in a few weeks.
    That'd be cool.
    -matt
    2006 450R
  • kingofthewoods

by kingofthewoods » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:48 am

hondariderfolife wrote:tower city, pa. its only 2 hours from hunterdon county, and its got 1600 acrs of the sickest trails EVER!!!!

Tower is sick riding, amazing hill climbs and nice single track if your into it.

But i just heard of this new place that opened up right over the bridge to Pennsylvania, called "lost trails"

http://ridelosttrails.com/
    Heard its not huge but its good riding and is close to you I believe.
    crf450x, skid plates, enduro engineers hand gaurds, trail tech, Hammer head goodies, Renthal 52T.

R.I.P Dan Osman, a man with a death wish to live.
    "fortuna favet audaces"
  • xxtrurida75xx

by xxtrurida75xx » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:01 pm

Im not sure what its called but exit 69 off the parkway. You get off and its the first right. Its some old guy who owns like 600 acres and he lets people ride for 20 bucks a day its huge and its alot of fun.
    04' crf 150 big gun evo x, bbr skid plate, uni air filter, renthal handlebars, re-jetted carb