FOX VALLEY
  • fast4fun

FOX VALLEY

by fast4fun » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:26 pm

Great weather in the midwest, again! For the second week in a row, temps were in the mid 40's and the ground was dry. I spent them both at Fox Valley Off Road since Buffalo is closed for hunting. That place is a blast. Great trails and a decent mx track. I'll post video's as soon as I get them.
    dlpmx

by dlpmx » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:23 pm

BOOO!!! I hate that place.Glad you had fun riding tho.Sometime when I can ride again you'll have to hook up with us for some Brushyridge or Southfork riding.Both places have tons more room,Brushy has way bigger hills and both places have better tracks.

Dale
    All mods listed in the Garage
    <-----
  • TJHELL

by TJHELL » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:27 pm

[quote]BOOO!!! I hate that place.

How can you hate a place that provides riding? Its a great place to ride. Small Yes, but i like to call it charming!

I rode the HS series this year at FVOR and had a blast. Dale, are you ever going to race HS again? You did alot of trials this year!

I rode Nov 23rd at FV with a friend. It was a perfect day to end the riding season. Now I am going to have to travel if I want to race or ride.

TJ
    dlpmx

by dlpmx » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:05 am

Hey Fast4fun check your PM's

Dale
    <-----
    dlpmx

by dlpmx » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:05 am

Hey Fast4fun check your PM's

Dale
    <-----
    dlpmx

by dlpmx » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:13 am

[quote="TJHELL"][quote]BOOO!!! I hate that place.

How can you hate a place that provides riding? Its a great place to ride. Small Yes, but i like to call it charming!

I rode the HS series this year at FVOR and had a blast. Dale, are you ever going to race HS again? You did a lot of trials this year!

I rode Nov 23rd at FV with a friend. It was a perfect day to end the riding season. Now I am going to have to travel if I want to race or ride.

TJ[/quote

I should give it another chance.Sometime when It not 100 degrees or so muddy you cn't stay up or raining so hard you can't see and maybe when the owners wife isn't there.

I plan to do HS again next year. The back was just hurting too bad last summer.I'm getting cut on next Tuesday so should be pain free for racing season.I had a cool number for HS this year 701 I'll have to sign up early to keep it for next year.

Dale
    <-----
    dlpmx

by dlpmx » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:13 am

Hey TJ I thought you sold your bike?

Dale
    <-----
  • TJHELL

by TJHELL » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:45 pm

Good luck with getting cut! Getting old sucks!

No, I still have the X. I just sold all my after market parts off the bike. I rode it twice this year. I half way want to sell it and half didn;t. I bought a KTM xcfw250 to race. I raced all year with it and loved it. It makes hare scramblers and enduros less tiring to ride. Plus, I don;t need the power of a 450 around here. I like the 450 but it takes alot out of me!

Say, you did pretty good with trials this year! Thats pretty cool also. But, if you want to ride a fun hs series, ckeck out fox valley. I loved it but only got to ride three of the five races. I still managed to walk away with third overall in open B class. Three first places will get you third, I guess.

Good luck with the operation and recovery,
    TJ