****Spy shot of TT project DRZ*****
  • User avatar
    Mr Smith
    Posts: 541
    Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:15 am

    by Mr Smith » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:16 am

    Anonymous wrote:Just watch when you see our TT bike......


    If I wanted to see an elephant, Id go to the zoo. The big bad TT boys are spying...Ooooooo...We're skeered.
    '03 CRF-450R
    '05 CRF-450X
    '06 CRF-450X
    '05 CRF-230F
    '05 TRX-400EX
  • User avatar
    cheezeburger
    Posts: 348
    Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:37 pm

    by cheezeburger » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:55 pm

    My prediction, DR quote:

    "While the boys at TT had a perfectly jetted bike with good power, decent suspension, a DRZ is just a land yacht- and you can't change that. What a porker! The Honda offering from the Ken and his boys over at CRFsonly however......."
    Cheezeburger

    I'm whats left, I'm whats right
    I'm the enemy - So who are you?
  • JoePezz
    Posts: 24
    Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:09 am

    by JoePezz » Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:54 pm

    cheezeburger wrote:My prediction, DR quote:

    "While the boys at TT had a perfectly jetted bike with good power, decent suspension, a DRZ is just a land yacht- and you can't change that. What a porker! The Honda offering from the Ken and his boys over at CRFsonly however......."


    I think you might be giving the TT bike too much credit ;)
  • User avatar
    cheezeburger
    Posts: 348
    Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:37 pm

    by cheezeburger » Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:25 pm

    Actually, I do expect it will be perfectly jetted, knowing "Burned".

    I had a 400 once with a full Yosh. Power was pretty good. Not an X, but Pretty Good.

    It was, however, a Porker. I had to weigh close to 400lbs, and if felt like it weighted 500.
    Cheezeburger

    I'm whats left, I'm whats right
    I'm the enemy - So who are you?
  • JoePezz
    Posts: 24
    Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:09 am

    by JoePezz » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:30 am

    cheezeburger wrote:It was, however, a Porker. I had to weigh close to 400lbs, and if felt like it weighted 500.


    Haha, I was just kidding.

    Sounds like an XR400. Can you say "tank"? :lol:
  • User avatar
    TG
    Posts: 1
    Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:45 am

    by TG » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:49 am

    I heard this is their project DRZ.

    Image
  • User avatar
    BigOL3
    Posts: 54
    Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:14 am

    by BigOL3 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:56 pm

    LMAO :lol:
    05 CRF450X
    Utah skidplate
    Unabiker red rad guards
    CRF's Only rear tugger
    CRF's Only FS
    JD jetting kit..170 main, red neddle, 4th pos
    Twin Air Power Flow kit w/Napalm mounting bolt
    Air box snorkle remvd... Exhaust baffle remvd
  • User avatar
    zak13
    Posts: 955
    Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:58 pm

    by zak13 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:10 pm

    TG wrote:I heard this is their project DRZ.

    Image


    ehh its not really tt enough (not gay enough lol)







    Image
    sellin my xr100
    Image
  • RedRider713
    Posts: 74
    Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 12:34 pm

    by RedRider713 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:00 pm

    ROFLMWAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • User avatar
    zak13
    Posts: 955
    Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:58 pm

    by zak13 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:18 pm

    litleboy1020 wrote:
    TG wrote:I heard this is their project DRZ.

    Image


    ehh its not really tt enough (not gay enough lol)







    Image






    still not tt enough lol








    Image

    cartoons


    Image

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


    sellin my xr100
    Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests