Where could this fuel be leaking from in my 2009 CRF230L
  • floridacrf

Where could this fuel be leaking from in my 2009 CRF230L

by floridacrf » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:48 pm

I have some kind of fuel leak on my CRF230L. Can you please look at these pictures and see if you have any suggestions for where it would be coming from (presumably somewhere on the carburetor) and how to best fix it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/S3KSyaGaey2zEm9a8

Thanks much.

David
    JimDirt

Re: Where could this fuel be leaking from in my 2009 CRF230L

by JimDirt » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:57 pm

Do you have another link to the picture , or better yet if you are using a Hosting Site , then you should be able to copy the direct link to the picture into your post instead of a link to the site for the pic .... only reason I am mentioning this , is it keeps asking for me to log into my Google account to view it , so it makes me worry about the security since I am already logged into Google , so I don't want to go farther on the link to look at the pic .... just in case ....

So if it is a Hosting Site it should have a link to embed the picture into the post (a link made for Forums)

IMGUR has this function (what I use) it takes the pic you Upload and you click on the pic and it opens up some links , then you choose the one for Forums and Message Boards and just paste that link into your post and the pic shows up ...
    2020 CRF450R
    2006 CRF450X
    Weiser , Idaho