What Is the Difference Between Hiking As Well As Searching Boots
    JimDirt

Re: ECM programing

by JimDirt » Tue May 18, 2021 2:51 pm

Welcome to the site !! \:D/

Confused , are you asking about a Harley ??? , if so wrong forum , this place is for Honda CRF's ....

But to answer your question directly ... No , the ECM is pre-programmed from the Factory for the specific bike it is meant for , regardless of brand/model..., so if new , take it out of the box and install it and plug it in and your done .... ;)
    2020 CRF450R
    2006 CRF450X
    Weiser , Idaho
  • mae4_king

by mae4_king » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:19 am

No you would need to get a new or used ECM and then go to a HD dealership and have the ECM programmed for your bike. The new ones you can buy at any dealership come with no programming in them from HD so they can be programmed to fit many different applications.
    Improve your game design to increase engagement rates and lifetime value https://innovecs.com/industries/gaming/
    JimDirt

by JimDirt » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:54 pm

No you would need to get a new or used ECM and then go to a HD dealership and have the ECM programmed for your bike. The new ones you can buy at any dealership come with no programming in them from HD so they can be programmed to fit many different applications.
    Welcome to the site !! \:D/

Good first post ..... I was unaware that Harley did that .... but I'm not a Harly guy . so I don't mess with them unless its suspension related .. :-k
    2020 CRF450R
    2006 CRF450X
    Weiser , Idaho