HELP need advice
  • Feliou

HELP need advice

by Feliou » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:14 am

Heyguys I'm rebuilding my 04 crf250r engine and can't find where is this is from. Been trough all parts diagram but can't find where it goes. Help me please!!!

Please email me at vincentfiliou@gmail.com
    So I can forward you a picture of the pin.. seems like the picture in trying to attach here is too big of a file even if I tried to chop it.

Cheers

Vince.
    JimDirt

Re: HELP need advice

by JimDirt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:18 am

Welcome to the site !! \:D/

What you need to do to get a picture to show up is to use a Hosting Site , like IMGUR or Photobucket (Photobucket makes you pay $300+ to post images , but IMGUR is free ) , you Upload your picture to it and it will give you links to use , if for example you use IMGUR , then it will show links to the right , choose the one that say Forums and Message Boards and Copy the link , then simply paste it in your post , it will look like this in your post [img]https:/ /i.imgur.com/U8Ew1j3.jpg[/img] , but show up when you post it or Preview it , like this (below) , then we can figure out what you are needing easier and it may help others with the same issue if a picture is posted here rather than swapping emails back and forth ....
    2020 CRF450R
    2006 CRF450X
    Weiser , Idaho