Tear-offs
    HondaRacer213

Tear-offs

by HondaRacer213 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:11 pm

How do you other racers set up your tear-offs?
    Pictures would be nice! I will post a pic of my setup when my camera charges.
    braap207

by braap207 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:47 pm

What kind of goggles are you using? Tear offs are good if your comfortable using them, it took me may moons to get using them down :lol: Each tear off has its own piece of thin paper, its important to keep this on until you have the tear off on both posts to keep finger prints off each one, once its in place take the large hole where you would pull it off and place it on the small post the holds the tear off on, kinda hard to explain, once you put it there lay the next tear off over that, It should be make it where each tear off besides the #1 tear off is rolled out of the way, each time you pull a new tear-off away the next one should open up, take some time and practice, once you get the final one on leave the paper on until your ready to ride and always take the current tear-off away after riding, it could have dirt or dust on it and it could get in between other tear off if you put them away dirty.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    I don't ride dirty I ride canadian...
    05/06 NDMA MX Am State Champ

Your Mom goes to college is currently serving in Iraq
    HondaRacer213

by HondaRacer213 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:56 pm

Hey, thanks. I just read an article on TWMX with the exact set-up you described.

Thanks!