no
    8%
    kinda
    4%

Total votes: 24
    MotoNinja#141

CRF'S HONDA TAKING OVER?!?!

by MotoNinja#141 » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:27 pm

Latley when Im been just trail ridding and at the races It seems like the best bikes are taking over hondas and crfs :D
    take the poll O want to know if its just were I im or evert wear els.
    05' Crf150f - FMF pipe, BBR rev box, Renthal bars grips, & chain, Stomp pad grip, ACERBIS hand gards, BR1 susppesion, PJI & Honda oils.....
    crfsonly
    Owner

Re: CRF'S HONDA TAKING OVER?!?!

by crfsonly » Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:11 pm

MotoNinja#141 wrote:...It seems like the best bikes are taking over hondas and crfs...

i'm not sure i understand..."taking over hondas and crfs" do you mean you are seeing more hondas or other brands are faster than honda? am i the only one confused by this poll/question/statement?

ken
    wade

by wade » Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:27 am

I think you are asking if I am seeing more hondas on the trail...That's how I will answer it. Try spell check. :twisted:
    Tree....what tree?
    crfsonly
    Owner

by crfsonly » Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:20 am

ok..just re-read it and yes, honda crf's are taking over! down here in so cal they are everywhere at the track...on the trail/desert however you don't see as many...red sticker issue i'm sure. i understand the crf450x will be a green sticker...at least that's the rumor. if so that will help increase their numbers there too.

ken