Bike wash
    krisrtch

by krisrtch » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:54 am

i've used HoleShot ( Works Decent), XTC Bike Wash ( works ok as long as you scrub it) and the best i've used is from Panolin Lubricants. Wash off the bike stuff spray on the wash let it set a few and then rinse not a single bit of residue left on it.
    There is plenty of time to sleep when your dead....... Ride Hard!!!
    2012 CRF450R
    2010 CRF250R
    2006 CR85R
    2012 CRF50F
  • ap3x

by ap3x » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:11 pm

I pressure wash it being careful around the stickers. then i put tire foam on the tires to make in look pimpin then run it to prevent any rust in the exhaust
    Just me

by Just me » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:26 pm

On those rare occasions that I wash it. (It's dry out here and the dust blows off on the way home!)
    I use this stuff called Renew from CCP in Myrtle Beach.
    Spray the whole bike and hit with the medium pressure washer. I use treated water so it doesn't spot and blow it dry with a leaf blower. Ride it around the block a few times to dry off the engine and rag any missed spots and lube the chain.
    Renew is a lot like S100 except it won't leave white stains if you let it dry before rinsing.
    Use only Genuine Interocitor Parts.06 250X Flatlands skid and rad guards. Clarke 3.1 gal tank. Cycra Probends, Rekluse Pro, correct springs. Horn, mirror, brake/tail/license lights and a hanger for the plate. That is all.