Our Place in the Hills

by 124 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:13 am

We don't have a greenie problem. We have a disgruntled neighbor problem. He wants what we have and has decided in his own mind, we don't deserve to have it. Hopefully it gets better soon, but as it stands right now, we are only allowed to ride on our property 4 weekends a year :shock: . Bastard used a pre-standing legal issue as a pedestool for his beef with us. We are on the road to more rides and lift this stranglehold we are under.

By all means, anyone that wants to ride can come the 17th. Isn't Dobent (Doug) in Ohio? Isn't he getting a new "R"? You should bug him...consider this the invite Doug.
    70' Honda CT70 (Trail 70; Gold)
    16' KX450
    16' KX85
    12' YZ125
    JAWS

by JAWS » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:48 am

~ wrote:
    JAWS wrote:
    XGiant wrote:I remember the TT thread a few months back about those greenies surfing our forums to locate "Favorite" riding areas so they could get them closed. I am not in the buisiness of hating people, but I hate those greenies!

Disclaimer:
    I swear I only ventured over to TT for a quick look, and I didn't enjoy it, I will never do it again!

Yeah, but now you are "tainted" goods!

Joe

Don't you mean "TTainted"?

My bad!
    Joe
    '05 CRF450X,McClain suspension, Cycra Probends, Pastrana FMX Pro Tapers,BRP Sub mount & Scotts stabilizer.See carb sticky for more
    XGiant

by XGiant » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:29 pm

JAWS wrote:
    ~ wrote:
    JAWS wrote:
    XGiant wrote:I remember the TT thread a few months back about those greenies surfing our forums to locate "Favorite" riding areas so they could get them closed. I am not in the buisiness of hating people, but I hate those greenies!

Disclaimer:
    I swear I only ventured over to TT for a quick look, and I didn't enjoy it, I will never do it again!

Yeah, but now you are "tainted" goods!

Joe

Don't you mean "TTainted"?

My bad!
    Joe

Forgive me father for I have sinned, it has been 15 roosts since my last confession...!
    mustang

by mustang » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:45 pm

124 wrote:We don't have a greenie problem. We have a disgruntled neighbor problem. He wants what we have and has decided in his own mind, we don't deserve to have it. Hopefully it gets better soon, but as it stands right now, we are only allowed to ride on our property 4 weekends a year :shock: . Bastard used a pre-standing legal issue as a pedestool for his beef with us. We are on the road to more rides and lift this stranglehold we are under.

By all means, anyone that wants to ride can come the 17th. Isn't Dobent (Doug) in Ohio? Isn't he getting a new "R"? You should bug him...consider this the invite Doug.

that truly stinks . I wished I lived closer so I could help you p--s him off !
    but do you really want to fight an angry neighbor ?
    it make him that much harder to fight in a legal battle
    c-ya****mustang Image
  • Dirtclod

by Dirtclod » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:15 pm

[quote="124"]You California boys probably don't see much of it.

Well I grew up in Ca/Huntington Beach we had a MX track on Beach & Talbert called Cycle Park and way back when .I could ride my mini bike go-cart as a kid anywhere then People started moving here so riding my 73 Yamaha 360 proved to be a bit of a problem with the local police but they Never caught me I'd just cut through a felid back then.