Race practice session - Mostly CRF's
    robbo

Race practice session - Mostly CRF's

by robbo » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:51 pm

04 crf250 Mainly Motard
    01 cr500e Street Legal - with Rekluse
    JAWS

by JAWS » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:59 pm

Great shots! Glad you guys put the tires on the wall! I still think it's going to hurt if you come up short.. best reason I can think of to over jump rather than under.

Joe
    '05 CRF450X,McClain suspension, Cycra Probends, Pastrana FMX Pro Tapers,BRP Sub mount & Scotts stabilizer.See carb sticky for more
    crfsonly
    Owner

by crfsonly » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:59 am

sweet! man you have to have some confidence to be running with the number 3 plate on a supermoto bike.

btw...i will pre-announce this here. we have just become a sponsor of the Troy Lee Designs race team. That's right. You'll see the CRF's Only logo on Jeff Ward's, David Pingree's, Cassidy Anderson's, and David Pingree's bikes. Not to mention promotional posters, website, etc.

we are obviously very excited to be apart of their race program as they seek to defend two championships this year.

ken
    jlee_evans

by jlee_evans » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:56 pm

crfsonly wrote:sweet! man you have to have some confidence to be running with the number 3 plate on a supermoto bike.

btw...i will pre-announce this here. we have just become a sponsor of the Troy Lee Designs race team. That's right. You'll see the CRF's Only logo on Jeff Ward's, David Pingree's, Cassidy Anderson's, and David Pingree's bikes. Not to mention promotional posters, website, etc.

we are obviously very excited to be apart of their race program as they seek to defend two championships this year.

ken

Very awesome, and nice pics bro!
    marks crf

by marks crf » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:36 am

that steel ramp jump gives so little air (sorry but to me that size jump is nothing) i'd hassle the guy who runs the track to put in some bigger jump ramps and space them further away from the landing :D :D 8)
    my #00

5th gear PINNED on the 250
    6th gear PINNED on the 125

My van is the only TRUE factory rig