Contact Info
  • prost

Contact Info

by prost » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:34 pm

The other day the site was not working properly, it would start to open then give me a " Debug mode" BS. Well I had to go to mxbike.com to order a set of bars that I wanted yesterday. Point is on there home page it had there Phone# on it. I could have called and put in a order with you guys if you had your # on the home page.I think I have spent close to $1500 with you guys and am still waiting on some free CRF's Only stickers for being a prefered customer and all.
    CRF450R 05';WB E2;Twin Air;
    Boyesen Quickshot;JD Jet Kit;
    JD Leak Kit;Boyesen Water pump cover;
    WB fuel screw;Zip Ty Mag Float bowl nut;
    Magura Clutch;Power Now;
    Power Now Plus;Works Connection Skid;
    Works Connection Holeshot Device
    PGer555

by PGer555 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:45 pm

somebody asked this before but its easier for ken to have an online only marketplace. My guess is so that he doesnt have to play secretary and deal with people on the phone all day.

All you had to do when u got that debug mode message was hit refresh, thats what worked for me...
    crfsonly
    Owner

by crfsonly » Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:39 pm

we were having issues last week that were causing the problems you described. we are working on this and hope to have some a more stable and controlable environment soon. my apologies for the inconvenience this caused.

as far as our phone number...we are following in the footsteps of amazon and other e-tailers that uses email as it's primary mode of communication with customers. for most it works quite well. we are very responsive to email. feel free to email me at ken@crfsonly.

we do appreciate your support and again my apologies for the website issues last week.

ken
  • prost

by prost » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:48 pm

Yea tried the refresh for like 20 min. Thanks Ken will try email next time I get alowance from the wife. Anyone else notice he didn't respond about some stickers.... :lol:
    CRF450R 05';WB E2;Twin Air;
    Boyesen Quickshot;JD Jet Kit;
    JD Leak Kit;Boyesen Water pump cover;
    WB fuel screw;Zip Ty Mag Float bowl nut;
    Magura Clutch;Power Now;
    Power Now Plus;Works Connection Skid;
    Works Connection Holeshot Device