Thanks!!!
  • nedirtbikr

Thanks!!!

by nedirtbikr » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:18 pm

I "suggest" that everyone give Ken a BIG thanks! ;) :!:

I purchased a 2004 150 and 230 last May. I didn't know crap about dirtbikes. Sure...I rode friends bikes in the past, but to really know a bike...not me :!:

I found this site and have learned more about dirtbikes in five or so months than I thought I ever could. I realize the 150 and 230 are pretty basic when it comes to motorcycles, but for a completely inexperienced DIY mechanic, I feel like an Einstein.

There have been a TON of helpful people on this site. There are a few that tend to be VERY knowledgeable, but every person that adds information to this site is important. I would like to thank ALL the great folks who have helped me (basically, a stranger over the internet) learn the volumes I have. This is a great brotherhood (and sisterhood...for some of us, right?) to be a part of.

Ken - my hat is off to you for this site. Keep up the great work you're doing here!

Blue Skies and safe riding to all!!!
    crfsonly
    Owner

by crfsonly » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:40 pm

nedirtbikr...thanks for the comments on this site and for the props to all those who participate. we do have a great group here who are very knowledgeable and willing to take the time to share that knowledge. i join nedirtbikr and thank everyone as well. it's a great place because of each one of you.

ken