Carburetor
  • PimpWagon

Carburetor

by PimpWagon » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:16 pm

I have a 2004 crf150f and one of the hoses on the carburetor came off and I don’t know where it goes. It is on the side that faces the left side of the bike and in the middle of the carb right above the where the choke is located at. I’ve heard it goes to the tank but I am not sure and I couldn’t find where it hooks up at.
  • Back2-2

Re: Carburetor

by Back2-2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:05 am

Ok - going to try and help you here but it is hard without much info. or pictures.
    Your bike has a rubber tube that goes from the fuel petcock valve on the fuel tank that goes down to the carb. That is on the left side of the fuel tank and on the left side of the carb. That is the only tubing from the tank to the carb. and is the fuel supply.
    If that is off, you will have fuel everywhere and you are not going anywhere. All the other rubber tubing on the carb. body are vent lines. Probably three. If one of those fell of it's not going to cause damage but should be reinstalled. There will be a little aluminum nipple on the carb. body where the tube should go. The rubber tube that cam off will probably be bent and slightly expanded on the bent end where it goes back over the nipple. You may find going to the parts diagrams on this site to see a nice layout of the tubing to also help you figure it out. Hope that helps.
    Neil
    Black Hills of SD
    Life without Motorcycles would just be boring, really boring
    Honda 450X. Yamaha Tracer GT900. HD Fat Boy. Triumph Bonneville. Yamaha Majesty 400. Yamaha Grizzly. Yamaha Wolverine. Yamaha TW200