thank goodness for bark busters!
  • RedneckDriver

thank goodness for bark busters!

by RedneckDriver » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:42 pm

ok, this weekend i went riding around on my place, with my cousin. he has a 150F, me a 230F.
    we were wheelying off a bank behind my shop, hitting it in second gear. i thought i was getting pretty good, riding them nearly all the way across the lot behind the shop, but when doing it over and over again, i started to not be as careful.
    i was standing up, 2nd gear, i hit the bank, and started off good but i could feel it coming back too far and tried to slow down, but before i could, i fell off the back of the bike. i ran with it for a minute and got it sat down on two wheels. but when trying to slow down/jump back on, my hand twisted the throttle open further.
    before i knew it, i was being dragged on the left side of my bike, and couldn't slow down. after being dragged about 15 feet, i decided that i wasn't gonna get out of this, and ditched it to the ground.
    the left side of the bars plowed the ground for a few feet, and the footpeg was jammed full of dirt.
    i wasn't hurt, (except for my beltline area, nearly caught my crotch on the peg/ground,) and my bike wasn't either. if it wasn't for the Moose Racing bark busters i put on about a week ago, i'd be out of a lever, and perch assembly on my clutch.

now i told you that story to tell you this, that was the first "real" wreck i've ever had. i'm 14, and have been riding for nearly 4 years, and have done nothing more than lay down my over bikes, (XR 80R, and CRF 150F in that order.)
    you make think i'm full of s***, but it's true. i've had the most fun out of my bikes, without getting hurt or being a complete dumbass, for almost 4 years, with only 1 wreck to show for.
    (that glory statement probably won't be true for long, i'm building my own track sometime soon!)
    JAWS

by JAWS » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:48 pm

Anything that doesn't kill you....
    Joe
    '05 CRF450X,McClain suspension, Cycra Probends, Pastrana FMX Pro Tapers,BRP Sub mount & Scotts stabilizer.See carb sticky for more