BRISBANE AREA
    Rossco450

BRISBANE AREA

by Rossco450 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:45 am

Getting back into riding after many years but my only friend who really rides is an MX track only guy. At 39 and after some bad injuries i am looking to get back into more trail/enduro/social riding.

I am wondering if anyone else around Brisbane is looking for someone to ride with or is interested in hooking up for a ride :?:

I am keen to ride anywhere and almost anytime but was thinking of heading down to the RTCB Ride on September 11. Anyone want to ride with me at the RTCB :P :?:

I am happy to pick someone up with their bike if they are on the southside. If you have never been and want to go with someone let me know!

RTCB Trail Ride
    Ride 5 – Sep 11, 2011 – Tamborine

NO Membership, Licence or Rego is required, to ride an RTCB Trail Ride Series event.
  • Aussiecrf230

by Aussiecrf230 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Rossco450,
    I would love to get out on a ride.
    I am waylayed with work at the moment and still have to put the sons bike back together.

Let you know how things are going closer to the ride.
    Ray
    Australia

CRF230F 2004
    C30F Power Up needle
    Mains 132
    Idle 45
    2 turns out
    Baffle out, Screens In

It starts,it runs,it gets to where all CRFs can get to without the valve or valve plate dramas
    Rossco450

by Rossco450 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Hi there

Sounds good. We will organize something closer to the date.. Still 5 weeks away so maybe one or two others want to join us.

I did this ride back in 1999 and loved every minute of it!

:)
  • TEXASRANGER

Re: BRISBANE AREA

by TEXASRANGER » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Rossco450 wrote:Getting back into riding after many years but my only friend who really rides is an MX track only guy. At 39 and after some bad injuries i am looking to get back into more trail/enduro/social riding.

I am wondering if anyone else around Brisbane is looking for someone to ride with or is interested in hooking up for a ride :?:

I am keen to ride anywhere and almost anytime but was thinking of heading down to the RTCB Ride on September 11. Anyone want to ride with me at the RTCB :P :?:

I am happy to pick someone up with their bike if they are on the southside. If you have never been and want to go with someone let me know!

RTCB Trail Ride
    Ride 5 – Sep 11, 2011 – Tamborine

NO Membership, Licence or Rego is required, to ride an RTCB Trail Ride Series event.

hey mate......check this site out in qld www.trailrideraustralia.com heaps of rides with top blokes......need some more honda riders to join...

cheers