Dirtbiking Speach
    Jac0b

Dirtbiking Speach

by Jac0b » Fri May 14, 2010 6:14 am

I got accepted into a public speaking contest. And so i decided to do a speach on dirtbikes and creating more places (as at this point in time is a big issue). So i did all of that spoke it out blah blah blah. I lost, i can accept losing something like this but the feeling of people not caring about this problem still frustrates me greatly. I don't think they were very fair with this, choosing the speach which had the topic they like (all they had was stuff about sharks and other stupid ideas), i don't think they understand how big this is. A great amount of people ride Offroad veichles these days. And if this problem isnt solved. Rucket will start as owners of these machines will become unpatient and start riding where ever is available, Then Legal issues and trasspassing will start. The goverment will notice this and wonder to their self, "why didn't we do something about it?".

Well, i can say i tried spreading it. But i guess people arent as smart as they should be.

I didn't really want to post it, because it was kind of what came out and not thought. But i'd like to see what you would say. =0
  • highway star

by highway star » Sat May 15, 2010 12:46 pm

Hey, that's an awesome subject to write an essay about. The only problem is that, people who don't ride, don't see our point of view. They only see machines that "pollute" and tear up the dirt. Sorry about not winning, but great job on spreading it! People just don't see how important not closing down riding areas is.
  • Mark Mitchell 32

by Mark Mitchell 32 » Sun May 16, 2010 9:57 am

It may not be a pressing issues to most. It may be falling on 'deaf' ears. I will tell you this, when I have to ride my 450 in peoples' lawns and turn their figurative deaf ears into literal deaf ears, trust me when I tell you, I will.

Bravo to you for standing up and speaking on what you believe in. It seems to be a dying form these days.