Rekluse Z Start Pro
  • normfm64

Rekluse Z Start Pro

by normfm64 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Let me start with WOW, OMG, what a great product,and a perfect fit for this snappy little bike. just picked up a 2014 CRF150R expert last weekend, for the girlfriend. with the intent of putting this clutch in it for her. she couldn't be happier with it.it comes in perfect just above Idle, no more stalling and still has the stock feeling engine braking also, amazing. My 450R in next on the clutch transplant list, I can't wait !!

Thanks Ken. Very very happy :-);-)
    2008 crf450r norms ride
    2014 crf150rb Tracey's ride
    2012 crf100f Tracey's ride
    motosicko

by motosicko » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:40 pm

Welcome to Club Rekluse. 8)
    "There are old racers
    and there are bold racers,
    but there are no old, bold racers who don't walk funny."
    crfsonly
    Owner

by crfsonly » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:11 am

Yes...welcome to Club Rekluse. It's kind of like Hotel California, you can check in but you won't want to check out. ;)

I remember the first generation Rekluse I installed. It was given to me to test. I resisted like no other. I didn't want to go through the install and photos and then waste a good day of riding just to determine what I already knew and then have to yank it out. Well, that clutch never did come out. I found I can ride faster and longer without the same level of arm pump. I was able to focus more on my lines and throttle control as a result of not having to be concerned with my clutch control. Since then every off-road bike has a Rekluse.

Glad to hear she likes it!

Ken
    OEM Parts for Honda - Yamaha - Suzuki - Kawasaki: http://yeltrik.com