Home from the hospital - update
    nminus1

by nminus1 » Fri May 08, 2009 2:33 pm

This is from me, although PT is the poster boy of lightweights. This week I have cut and loaded over 5000 lbs of eucalyptus for my budding firewood business. My back is screaming 24/7. A few pics.....

I love the smell of 2 stroke oil in the morning!
    In2deep

by In2deep » Fri May 08, 2009 3:53 pm

SO what was the excuse of the person that hit you?

I hope you feel better soon.
    befree

by befree » Fri May 08, 2009 8:05 pm

That's a lot of wood right there. But I'd trade your aching back for my dead arm anytime. ;)

SO what was the excuse of the person that hit you?

I have no idea who hit me at this point, I haven't been able to make it out to the track yet since the accident. I remember a big yellow pile of plastic laying in the dirt a few yards away from me when I tried to get up. Hubby says the gal was riding stupid, but I don't know, that's just racing to me, I'm not holding any grudges. I was holding my line well, and I guess she went to cut inside of me and decided at the last minute she couldn't squeeze in, so changed lines to go on the outside of me and clipped my rear tire. I've been racing with the same faces for a couple years off and on, so I'm confident whoever it was wasn't trying to take me out on purpose and take themselves out in the process. Oh well, that's racing. :roll:
    Now a firm believer in neck braces! Don't look at the ruts; don't look at the ruts; don't look at the ruts...