Vote for Kerry and all off road riding will be gone!!
    djh65

by djh65 » Mon May 21, 2007 3:04 pm

It's funny. 150 people have looked at this post and only one has had a comment. humm. I guess I'm wrong.
    06 HD450X made in america.
    Faster and faster til the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death!!!!
    uniped

by uniped » Mon May 21, 2007 4:09 pm

Dj many good points wish more would think like wise. I only add I believe our government is way over due for an overhaul and fear this will never happen due to lack of interest in those who choose not to get involved as a citizen.
    Scott
    ________
    Moraine Assembly
    Last edited by uniped on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Asmith

by Asmith » Mon May 21, 2007 4:31 pm

djh65 wrote:It's funny. 150 people have looked at this post and only one has had a comment. humm. I guess I'm wrong.

I don't know that you are Completely wrong...I agree with alot of the things you've said, but I also disagree with some.

I think that the Ideologies of the two parties are diametrically opposed, however at the Washington level, They only seem to be interested in gaining and keeping power.

The Republicans (my boys) talk a great game about smaller government, and promptly go to Washington and create as big a government as they can without losing the power they have.

The Democrats talk about all the good social programs that will benefit the people, and then go to Washington and raise taxes on those of us who actually pay taxes, and give the money to those who don't, who just happen to be...you guessed it...Democrats. In essence buying votes to stay in power with MY money.

I am sick of both parties.

My moral compass tells me that self sufficiency and personal responsibilty are the values that I live by and I would like my government to represent.

The Republicans in word, most represent these ideals.
    In Actions, most Republican politicians do not.
    djh65

by djh65 » Mon May 21, 2007 8:27 pm

I agree with of what you say. It seems we are getting closer and closer to a revolution. Neither side really cares for the masses. There are two things I notice in a different way. First the very poor are republican. They shouldn't be but they do seem to be. Like you say, the Democrats help the poor, And your boys give that same money to the ultra rich. Either way we in the middle get screwed. We all need to work together and send them a message. Fix our country.
  • Asmith

by Asmith » Mon May 21, 2007 9:01 pm

djh65 wrote: There are two things I notice in a different way. First the very poor are republican.

On which Planet?? :shock: I was referring to Earth in my remarks.

djh65 wrote: Like you say, the Democrats help the poor.

I don't believe I said that. I said

"The Democrats talk about all the good social programs that will benefit the people, and then go to Washington and raise taxes on those of us who actually pay taxes, and give the money to those who don't, who just happen to be...you guessed it...Democrats. In essence buying votes to stay in power with MY money. "

That's not helping the poor. That's teaching them to live in a welfare state, where they are completely dependent on handouts.

That's not helping...that's hurting the poor.
    djh65

by djh65 » Mon May 21, 2007 10:01 pm

I guess you have never been around the poor rednecks. I have had the wonderful opportunity to speak with the great people of clear lake CA. (Where the tooth brush was invented anywhere else it would have been a teeth brush. :)) They are poor, living on welfare and scream the praises of the republican party. Like you say My party really does nothing but throw a bone to the bottom of the barrel. But what kills me is this. How many people could get help with the money that has been given back to the ultra rich or the major corporations in the last 6 years? Or as I just heard the 5 billion we are paying Pakistan for the capture of Bin Ladin or the non capture as it stands. The long and short of our disagreement could be easily handled. Flat tax so every person working in American pays their fair share or like one of your boys said at the debate, only a sales tax so you pay on what you spend. And the long overdue welfare reform for the losers on the bottom and the major corporations. I am really thinking about how good a new party could work. I could see you and I voting together to fix this country. We know neither of the two partys will do anything.
    instigator

by instigator » Tue May 22, 2007 12:31 am

djh65 wrote:I guess you have never been around the poor rednecks. I have had the wonderful opportunity to speak with the great people of clear lake CA. (Where the tooth brush was invented anywhere else it would have been a teeth brush. :)) They are poor, living on welfare and scream the praises of the republican party. Like you say My party really does nothing but throw a bone to the bottom of the barrel. But what kills me is this. How many people could get help with the money that has been given back to the ultra rich or the major corporations in the last 6 years? Or as I just heard the 5 billion we are paying Pakistan for the capture of Bin Ladin or the non capture as it stands. The long and short of our disagreement could be easily handled. Flat tax so every person working in American pays their fair share or like one of your boys said at the debate, only a sales tax so you pay on what you spend. And the long overdue welfare reform for the losers on the bottom and the major corporations. I am really thinking about how good a new party could work. I could see you and I voting together to fix this country. We know neither of the two partys will do anything.

Dude, you are with out a doubt the epitome of someone with a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but then again you sound and write and argue like most uninformed bleeding heart liberal elitest!!!

Whats your definition of a poor redneck? Is that the same as a "have not" like you? No, you're better than a poor redneck just not as good as the ultra rich or even some corporation otherwise you would have been getting all that money for the last 6 years!

You sound young and foolish! If you would listen and understand what ~ is telling you, you might mature into a rational, thoughtful person capable of looking past the class warfare thats been shoved in your face by the liberal press and Democratic party for 40 years. TAX THE EVIL RICH!!!! Just who are these evil rich? People making 75K a year? 100K? 200K? A million? Whats the number? I'll bet you have a number all picked out! Do not fall for the BS you read!

I never met a liberal yet, that didn't get wet at the thought of punishing GM, Haliburton, GE or any other succesful money making enterprise with huge taxes like that will help the "little guy" somehow. Yeah it will help him right out of a job! Liberals think the tooth fairy doubles as the job fairy when the economy is slow and workers get laid off! But keep raising those taxes that will fix everything! Hey where did the job fairy go?

Apparently, the job fairy is busy once again as the tooth fairy hanging out with DJH65 and all of his poor Republican redneck buddies in Clearlake "widely known as the Crank/Meth Capital of California" Yes the tooth fairy will be very busy, but we won't see much of the job fairy once the democrats let the tax cuts expire that have kept this country's economy very stable and solid in the face of the recession left by Bill Clinton, 9/11, the Enron type scandals, Afghanistan, the Iraq war, and Hurricane Katrina!!!! That seems like a pretty busy 6 years and all of it with the exception of Afganistan was not supported by the left and undermined and badmouthed at every turn!!!

Tax revenue is up! Way up! and yet how could that be? Since taxes have been cut only for the "ultra Rich"!

BTW, Saying that democrats help the poor is like saying drug dealers help drug addicts!
    06' 450X
    pro circuit T-4
    Jd Kit
    smog block-off
    the "works" for guards

LET'S ROLL!
    djh65

by djh65 » Tue May 22, 2007 9:23 am

Your right

revenue is up! Way up! and yet how could that be? Since taxes have been cut only for the "ultra Rich"!

Quoted from CBS
    "The federal budget was in surplus for four years from 1998 through 2001 as the long economic expansion helped push revenues higher. But the 2001 recession, the cost of fighting a global war on terror and the loss of revenue from President Bush's tax cuts sent the budget back into the red starting in 2002."
    "The Congressional Budget Office said that it now expects the deficit for all of 2007 to total between $150 billion and $200 billion. That would be a significant improvement from last year's deficit of $248.2 billion, which had been the lowest imbalance in four years. "

I never met a liberal yet, that didn't get wet at the thought of punishing GM, Haliburton, GE or any other succesful money making enterprise with huge taxes

What's wrong with them paying their fair share? I pay my fair share.

You and your party have been calling it a liberal press for so many years you belive it.
    CBS provided the fewest labels (95) but the worst bias: just seven liberal tags, compared to 88 conservative ones, more than a twelve-to-one skew. NBC, whose three-hour Today spends more time on politics than other morning shows, had the most labels (193), but only 26 liberal modifiers. ABC had the most “balanced” approach — 140 conservative tags vs. 26 liberal labels, a five-to-one disparity.

Dude, you are with out a doubt the epitome of someone with a little knowledge is a dangerous thing,

You must be looking in the mirror.
    instigator

by instigator » Tue May 22, 2007 11:24 am

djh65 wrote:Your right

revenue is up! Way up! and yet how could that be? Since taxes have been cut only for the "ultra Rich"!

Quoted from CBS
    "The federal budget was in surplus for four years from 1998 through 2001 as the long economic expansion helped push revenues higher. But the 2001 recession, the cost of fighting a global war on terror and the loss of revenue from President Bush's tax cuts sent the budget back into the red starting in 2002."
    "The Congressional Budget Office said that it now expects the deficit for all of 2007 to total between $150 billion and $200 billion. That would be a significant improvement from last year's deficit of $248.2 billion, which had been the lowest imbalance in four years. "

I never met a liberal yet, that didn't get wet at the thought of punishing GM, Haliburton, GE or any other succesful money making enterprise with huge taxes

You and your party have been calling it a liberal press for so many years you belive it.
    CBS provided the fewest labels (95) but the worst bias: just seven liberal tags, compared to 88 conservative ones, more than a twelve-to-one skew. NBC, whose three-hour Today spends more time on politics than other morning shows, had the most labels (193), but only 26 liberal modifiers. ABC had the most “balanced” approach — 140 conservative tags vs. 26 liberal labels, a five-to-one disparity.

Dude, you are with out a doubt the epitome of someone with a little knowledge is a dangerous thing,

You must be looking in the mirror.

I am right, and I appreciate the two quotes you cite to prove my point! I am sure it is way too hopeful to think that was your intention! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Define "fair share". How many employees are you responsible for? How much revenue do you create through manufacturing, insurance, shipping, healthcare, retirement pensions, state and local taxes and let's not forget litigation costs everytime someone like John Edwards wants to sue you using "Junk Science" to line his own pockets and put you and your employees out of business!

Try to see the big picture! Nobody should get a free pass, but large corporations are more than just a board of directors, it's people after all!!

Well, anyone who can't see the total and complete bias of everything but talk radio and Fox news has bigger problems than whats being discussed here so far. How skewed must one's perception be from reality to not see it, or hear it, or taste it, or smell it? It is not exactly subtle.

DJH65, you sound well intentioned in some of of your earlier posts (which unfortunately is a hallmark trait of liberals) and even display more conservative ways of thinking than you probably realize! Let go of the class distinctions and you will be a nice middle of the road kind of guy!

I myself want Corps. to
    make a lot of money and pay as little taxes as possible, just like myself and you! I want you to make as much money as possible and become one of the Ultra Rich and pay as few taxes as possible and start more companies and business' and hire more people and use more services thereby creating more jobs and wealth for everyone! You can do it DJH65! The future lies with you! Do your part to help the poor, not by giving them money, but by creating a job for them and then they will try to pay as few as taxes as they can and they will start their own business' and hire more poor people who will in turn hopefully do the same! And so on and so on and so on!

Or you can create more government programs to help the poor barely survive on welfare checks and food stamps. Creating a permanent underclass of people who will always hate the EVIL RICH and play victim in their own lives feeling unable and inadequate to affect change in their own lives. "if only the welfare checks were bigger, then we could do something with our lives". If only they would raise the "Minimum Wage" I could make something of myself! Well, don't worry the democrats are fighting hard for you! They"feel your pain"! Millionaires like Pelosi and Reid and Kennedy know what you are going through and they are going to make sure that Minimum wage goes up $2 an hour so that the small business where you currently work will have to lay off one or two employees (maybe you) and then all you have to do is apply for assistance and you will be able to pay the rent!!!

Ask yourself which is the better way.
    06' 450X
    pro circuit T-4
    Jd Kit
    smog block-off
    the "works" for guards

LET'S ROLL!
    djh65

by djh65 » Tue May 22, 2007 11:50 am

I guess you had troubles with my quotes, I'll explain.

We have a massive defict, over 150 BILLION. Take all the taxes you want you can't fix that with the cut and spend government we have now.
    Like Agent said "The Republicans (my boys) talk a great game about smaller government, and promptly go to Washington and create as big a government as they can without losing the power they have. "

Media,
    The tags show which programs are considered liberal or conservative.

The higher percentage means they have more shows pro-conservative not less.
    Liberal media was started by the conservatives many years ago with the theory "if you say it enough times people will believe it" It worked with you.

As far as taxes go I too wish I didn't have to pay taxes but someone needs to pay for the government. Unless you can get your fairys to do it.
    litigation costs everytime someone like John Edwards wants to sue you using "Junk Science" to line his own pockets and put you and your employees out of business!

I forgot there were no Republican lawyers, and they would never do that.
    djh65

by djh65 » Tue May 22, 2007 11:51 am

Previously I put up my suggestions on how to make things better. Let's hear yours.
    instigator

by instigator » Tue May 22, 2007 12:29 pm

djh65 wrote:I guess you had troubles with my quotes, I'll explain.

We have a massive defict, over 150 BILLION. Take all the taxes you want you can't fix that with the cut and spend government we have now.
    Like Agent said "The Republicans (my boys) talk a great game about smaller government, and promptly go to Washington and create as big a government as they can without losing the power they have. "

Media,
    The tags show which programs are considered liberal or conservative.

The higher percentage means they have more shows pro-conservative not less.
    Liberal media was started by the conservatives many years ago with the theory "if you say it enough times people will believe it" It worked with you.

As far as taxes go I too wish I didn't have to pay taxes but someone needs to pay for the government. Unless you can get your fairys to do it.
    litigation costs everytime someone like John Edwards wants to sue you using "Junk Science" to line his own pockets and put you and your employees out of business!

I forgot there were no Republican lawyers, and they would never do that.

Dude, you are misreading your own quotes!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dude!!!! the labels and tags mean everytime they labeled someone or something a liberal or conservative. thats why CBS had the worst bias, because out of 95 times they labeled something liberal or conservative only 7 times was it labeled Liberal, therefore the bias comes in 88 to 7!!!!!!!!

Quoted from CBS

Dude!!!!!! Your own Bias CBS says that for all of 2007 the Deficit would be at a minimum 48.2 BILLION $$$$ and at Best 98.2 BILLION $$$$ less than last years Deficit that is about a (best case scenario) 40% reduction in one year!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again you are a prime example of someone who talks a lot but only sees what he wants to see and only hears what he wants to hear! if this does not wake you up to your disconnect with reality than nothing will!!!!!!

Take your EGO out of it for a second.

Now ask yourself if I am wrong about these quotes I cited and Instigator is correct, maybe I should at least listen to what others have to say about this, After all a 40% (give or take) reduction of the deficit in one year is pretty good huh? and if all three of the networks are as biased as that quote makes them seem then maybe I should rethink my position on a few other things! Do I only care about being right regardless of the facts? Or do I want to make things better using facts!!!

Oh and one other thing, I don't know of a republican laywer running for the Presidential office who engaged in those kind of lawsuits!! I am more than sure that there are plenty of scumbag laywers out there thot vote republican, But any time the subject of tort reform comes up, it is the left that lobbys against it! My guess because they love going after those big corporations and their deep deep pockets!!!!
    06' 450X
    pro circuit T-4
    Jd Kit
    smog block-off
    the "works" for guards

LET'S ROLL!
    djh65

by djh65 » Tue May 22, 2007 1:02 pm

Ok so I might have messed up the tag one. oops. The impressive gain on the deficit is great unless you look at the surplus we had in 2000 which was the last we have seen.
    Check my ego. Look at the tone of your posts. They are mean, hateful and condsending. I expect that. Let's hear how you would make it better?
    Once again you are a prime example of someone who talks a lot but only sees what he wants to see and only hears what he wants to hear! if this does not wake you up to your disconnect with reality than nothing will!!!!!!

Dude, you are with out a doubt the epitome of someone with a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but then again you sound and write and argue like most uninformed bleeding heart liberal elitest!!!

Hey where did the job fairy go?
    Well, anyone who can't see the total and complete bias of everything but talk radio and Fox news has bigger problems than whats being discussed here so far. How skewed must one's perception be from reality to not see it, or hear it, or taste it, or smell it? It is not exactly subtle.

And Fox is bias???????
    instigator

by instigator » Tue May 22, 2007 1:54 pm

djh65 wrote:Ok so I might have messed up the tag one. oops. The impressive gain on the deficit is great unless you look at the surplus we had in 2000 which was the last we have seen.
    Check my ego. Look at the tone of your posts. They are mean, hateful and condsending. I expect that. Let's hear how you would make it better?

Hey where did the job fairy go?

And Fox is bias???????

All I get is an OOhps about the liberal media bias? How about you say something like; Wow I have been duped for years and I have to work harder to see such an obvious bias pointed out by my own citation of it!

Well, my tone was intentioned to wake you up to the reality of your opinions or lack there of!

Yeah the surplus was great right before Enron Afganistan, Iraq war and Katrina! But a nice stable economy with the Stock market at an all time high!!!! Great tax cuts huh?

Did you or didn't you see only what you wanted to see in those quotes you cited?

The Job fairy is make believe! The tax cuts and the economic growth and expansion and stability are REAL!

To someone who sees the mainstream media as fair and impartial, I do not expect for one second that you would see that the left gets as much airtime on Fox as does the right. Do they have opinionated hosts that lean or our hard right yes they do, But if you actually watch the fox channel and count the lefties they have on to debate you will indeed see that it adds up to fair and balanced. MSNBC does not even try fake fair and balance with the shows they air!
    06' 450X
    pro circuit T-4
    Jd Kit
    smog block-off
    the "works" for guards

LET'S ROLL!
    djh65

by djh65 » Tue May 22, 2007 1:57 pm

oops is more than you ever hear from a republican. They just get louder. And I missed your solutions?