Vote for Kerry and all off road riding will be gone!!
    instigator

by instigator » Tue May 22, 2007 2:26 pm

djh65 wrote:oops is more than you ever hear from a republican. They just get louder. And I missed your solutions?

Was there something I was supposed to say Oops about?

Solutions

Immigration- close the border with a fence or wall
    Deport all criminal or known criminal illegals period!
    create path to legalization only after border is secured and make it illegal to do it before

Iraq war- stand behind the commander in chief whether you agree with the war or not! Do not politicize the war and do not lose at all costs! if it takes 2 years or five years or ten, we have to win! It is kind of nice we have 140,000 troops on the border with Iran when they are pursuing Nuclear technology! Must see the big picture!

Healthcare- let the free market rule!!!! Encourage employers to provide healthcare for employees with inducements such as (you guessed it) tax cuts!

Promote your own good will and take care of yourself and family first, then country, then your fellowman! No more victims!!!

Racism- remove any and all affirmative action based hiring and college admitting or any other anything to do with affirmative action!!!! Merit is what counts both in the civilized and uncivilized world and in mother nature! Affimative action does the opposite of what was intended, it keeps racism alive and kicking!!!

Crime- well it is already falling in numbers all across the country. All types of crime have gone down everywhere! it seems it will continue in that direction as long as we keep actually prosecuting criminals and not letting them go with small sentences for big crimes!

Foreign Policy- Stick stick carrot, stick stick carrot!
    Create freedom and democracy where you can and protect yourself and your allies where you can't. always tryting to move people toward freedom no matter what country they are from!

Liberalism- shoot all liberals on sight! Just Kidding!
    06' 450X
    pro circuit T-4
    Jd Kit
    smog block-off
    the "works" for guards

LET'S ROLL!
    djh65

by djh65 » Tue May 22, 2007 2:36 pm

Aside from being an instagator that sounded alot like what I said in the beginning. If your tax cuts for business would work for all working people they are the same.
    So like I said to Agent, our votes wouldn't be that far apart if there was a party that cared.
    06 HD450X made in america.
    Faster and faster til the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death!!!!
    djh65

by djh65 » Tue May 22, 2007 3:11 pm

Guess we will have to agree to disagree and get back to what's important here. Motorcycles.
    David
    p.s. I am even going riding with a conservative on memorial weekend.
    06 HD450X made in america.
    Faster and faster til the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death!!!!