Maryland Riders
  • User avatar
    dcrew
    Posts: 173
    Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:17 am

    Maryland Riders

    by dcrew » Wed May 17, 2006 3:53 am

    Any Maryland riders here?
  • vetteguy
    Posts: 80
    Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:54 pm

    by vetteguy » Wed May 17, 2006 3:55 pm

    Yea, where you from? I'm in Bel Air. Know any good places? Guy
    2001 XR200R
    2002 XR400
    2005 CRF230F (son)
  • User avatar
    dcrew
    Posts: 173
    Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:17 am

    by dcrew » Thu May 18, 2006 3:41 am

    I'm in Westminster.

    There are a bunch of them in southern PA, the closest
    for me so far is Rausch Creek. There is a place called
    Blue Diamond in Delaware that would be pretty close to
    you. I haven't been there yet but a guy I work with
    seems to like it. Where do you ride?

    Dave
  • User avatar
    dcrew
    Posts: 173
    Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:17 am

    by dcrew » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:17 pm

    come on 225 views and 1 reply WTF!

    Dave
  • T.RexRacing
    Posts: 75
    Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:47 pm

    by T.RexRacing » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:43 pm

    They're looking for the secret place location.I ain't tellin'!But I wanna hit,uhmm,Tomahawk and Breezewood this weekend.Have 10 gallons of U4 and wanna use it!
    If you have no fear,you haven't been fast enough.............
  • User avatar
    dcrew
    Posts: 173
    Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:17 am

    by dcrew » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:34 am

    At least the weather is starting to look up for this weekend.

    Dave
  • Hammer
    Posts: 34
    Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:07 am

    maryland riders

    by Hammer » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:20 pm

    Im in grasonville , eastern shore.
    If you can't ride good, then look good riding



    04 crf 250, power now, Icat, full fmf ti exhaust, hot cam.
  • User avatar
    CRFXRider
    Posts: 55
    Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:55 am

    by CRFXRider » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:38 pm

    I went to MotoCove this weekend. The place is insane after all the rain has washed the soil away from the rocks. It was brutal and kicked my rear. It was literally a twenty mile rock pile.
    "Childrens do learn"-G.W.Bush

    06 CRF450X
    06 CRF150 (Nephew)

    Jerry
  • User avatar
    dcrew
    Posts: 173
    Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:17 am

    by dcrew » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:43 pm

    I've heard it's always that way but I've never tried it.

    Dave
  • vetteguy
    Posts: 80
    Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:54 pm

    by vetteguy » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:51 pm

    CRFXRider wrote:I went to MotoCove this weekend. The place is insane after all the rain has washed the soil away from the rocks. It was brutal and kicked my rear. It was literally a twenty mile rock pile.

    Went to Greenridge today, it was pretty much the same way but my son and I still had a blast. Guy
    2001 XR200R
    2002 XR400
    2005 CRF230F (son)
  • MXCRF1
    Posts: 9
    Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:53 am

    by MXCRF1 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:56 am

    Rcoket Raceway is usually good, it has both MX and Harescrambles.
  • User avatar
    dcrew
    Posts: 173
    Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:17 am

    by dcrew » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:05 pm

    I've been wanting to try that place but could never get good directions to it. The ones on their web sight start using landmarks and I have not been able to find the road they say their on with any map. One guy I talked to said it wasn't easy to find.

    Dave
  • MXCRF1
    Posts: 9
    Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:53 am

    by MXCRF1 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:45 pm

    dcrew wrote:I've been wanting to try that place but could never get good directions to it. The ones on their web sight start using landmarks and I have not been able to find the road they say their on with any map. One guy I talked to said it wasn't easy to find.

    Dave


    The directions are their website are rather confusing.

    Maybe you can work in reverse to find the best route

    http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExNmIycG51BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwLWJ1dHRvbgRzbGsDbGluaw--#maxp=location&trf=0&lon=-78.012468&lat=40.146979&mag=2
  • User avatar
    dcrew
    Posts: 173
    Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:17 am

    by dcrew » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:52 pm

    MXCRF1 wrote:
    dcrew wrote:I've been wanting to try that place but could never get good directions to it. The ones on their web sight start using landmarks and I have not been able to find the road they say their on with any map. One guy I talked to said it wasn't easy to find.

    Dave


    The directions are their website are rather confusing.

    Maybe you can work in reverse to find the best route

    http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExNmIycG51BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwLWJ1dHRvbgRzbGsDbGluaw--#maxp=location&trf=0&lon=-78.012468&lat=40.146979&mag=2


    I have tried that but they don't really have a street address so it doesn't work.

    How often do you go there?

    Dave
  • MXCRF1
    Posts: 9
    Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:53 am

    by MXCRF1 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:44 pm

    I raced the District 7 MX Gold Series in 04 and 05 so I went there about 3 times each those years. I am running the Harescrambles series this year so I have been there twice and will go again the end of October.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest