Locked 4 posts Page 1 of 1
Last Call...
    crfsonly
    Owner

Last Call...

by crfsonly » Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:50 pm

This has been great to see all the suggestions. Thanks to all who have participated. This is the last call for input. I'll be going through each thread to pick out the suggestions and create a built sheet for the CRF's Only CRF450X Project Bike.

I'll post the final list for all to see and then get started on the getting the parts and building this bike.

Things to look for going forward. One of the things I'll be doing is recording the weight of each item installed as well as the stock item removed. Once the build is complete I'll post this information. If possible I'll post it as I do the build. I'll also be recording any valuable information gained during the build in regards to any of the modifications. Lastly, I'll be posting pictures in a special 'Dirt Rider Project Bike' album and posting updates in this forum. You have all spec'd this bike out so I want to make sure you're included as much as possible in the build.

If there's something else I can do that I've missed please let me know.

This is going to be a great bike in every way.

Thanks again,

Ken
    Roady

by Roady » Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:52 pm

Thanks Ken. Can't wait to see the final list and watch the progress.
    It is a good day to ride
    '05 CRF 450X / '07 300X(C-w) / '08 690R Enduro
    -r0b-

Re: Last Call...

by -r0b- » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:38 pm

crfsonly wrote: I'll be going through each thread to pick out the suggestions and create a built sheet

Ken,

So what is the criteria for making the final selection on which parts and/or mods to go with?
    -r0b-
    Middle TN

Lurker Extraordinaire
    crfsonly
    Owner

by crfsonly » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:40 pm

fortunately for us there's "consensus" in many areas. the areas that aren't so i'll be looking for any majority opinion. in some cases i'll ask for clarifying consensus and in other cases i may have to make a best guess as to what was offered and what represents the majority and the members of the board as a whole.

i'll be posting the list soon.

ken
Locked 4 posts Page 1 of 1